Monday, April 30, 2007

Hello ACLU...where are you???

Today news hit on talk radio and the internet about foot-washing basins being installed at the Kansas City airport to accomodate Mulsims who need to wash their feet before praying and blah blah blah. Let me get this straight…American airports are going to bend over backwards to a “religion” that is responsible for 9/11? Yeah, wow, this makes perfect sense to me. So what I want to know is where in the heck is the ACLU??? Seriously, I want someone who lives in Kansas City to contact their local ACLU chapter about launching a lawsuit. I’m not kidding. In fact, if I don’t hear from someone in the next few days about contacting the ACLU, I’ll do it myself and I’ll post it all here. What if I demanded a chapel be put in all airports so I can pray before a flight? Where’s the harm in that? All I want to do is pray for a safe flight, right? Oh we can’t have that because then I’d be cramming my religion down someone’s throat. So I can’t smoke in most airports, but this “religion” that is responsible for terrorism gets catered to. Yeah, makes perfect sense to me.

Seriously, I want someone to contact the ACLU about this in Kansas City and scream about “separation of church and state” and let me know what they have to say. If not, I’ll contact them. I just think it would have more substance to it if someone in that area got in touch with them. Please, someone in Kansas City contact them and comment to me. I am not going to let this rest. I’m absolutely livid. Remember at Christmas when someone whined about a Christmas tree at an airport so all the decorations were taken down? And here we are, just a few months later where this false religion who’s followers are willing to blow themselves up to take out the infidels, and hijacked a few planes to kill over 3,000 American citizens is having the red carpet rolled out for them at our airports.

1 comment:

Sharon Collie said...

Hey Bo

You are officially listed as "missing" with the BHS Reunion squad. Email me at sharoncolliesmith@gmail.com.

Something tells me you might not be the reunion type, however, if you go, I'll go.