Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Offended? THEN GROW UP!!!

Yes, it’s been a while since I posted, and some of it has to do with my schedule being full. But the other reason is because every time I would log in to write, I found myself getting livid. It’s like every single story I read, someone is offended. England won’t teach about The Holocaust or The Crusades in school because they don’t want to offend the Muslims. Muslims are trying to sue airline passengers because some reported their suspicious behavior and they’re all offended. Illegal immigrants are all offended because we have laws that the illegals refuse to recognize, and when they get enforced, they start crying about it. And of course the media reports these stories like we’re supposed to be all sympathetic. Well please pass me a tissue. I’m amazed that liberals, who have absolutely NO sense of right and wrong, are the first ones to scream about how offensive something is. Yet If I, a Christian conservative, say something is wrong I’m labelled a bigot, intolerant, a hate-monger, a racist, a religious zealot, or a homophobe. And on another note, why is it that those who supposedly represent me in Washington won’t speak out against these groups of people screaming about how offended they are? It’s because those that supposedly represent MY values are cowards and only care about getting re-elected. Outside of Tom Tancredo, there is not one candidate for the President race that I could support, and sadly he probably doesn’t have a chance. Even if Fred Thompson decides to run, I wouldn’t support him. I’ve always thought of him as a politician’s politician, and then after one of my best friends told me about his experiences working with him and what a jerk he was, I will not vote for him.

So back to my point…why is it that I can’t scream about being offended? Maybe it’s because I’m a mature adult who doesn’t whine like a little baby when someone says something I don’t agree with. Liberals are a bunch of cowards and cry-babies with no sense of moral values. And what amazes me about Muslims is that they’re ready to strap a bomb to themselves and blow up a market, yet they whine and cry when some airline passengers report them for suspicious behavior. We all know the answer - they are all trying to destroy this country from within. These cries of being “offended” are smoke-screens to change this country through the courts, and we have NO leadership that will stick up for the rest of us. So while there are vast numbers of us who truly have good values, a sense of right and wrong, and love this country, the ACLU, CAIR, and various Latino rights groups are changing the Constitution via the courts, and NO ONE IN WASHINGTON HAS THE BALLS TO STAND UP TO THEM!!! I’m so disgusted by it I can’t even see straight.

In closing, I would like to say a few things that hopefully will offend some people -

1) Allah is not God. The Bible specifically states that if you deny the Son then you deny the Father. Since Muslims deny Jesus as Lord, it’s a false religion.

2) The Holocaust actually happened. Yes, a madman decided that hundred of thousands of Jews were scum and decided to exterminate them. And there’s a madman in Iran who doesn’t think it happened and this same madman should be taken out.

3) The Crusades started because Muslims were killing Christians who were making a pilgrimage to Jerusalem. Yes, it’s true.

4) If you snuck into this country then leave…I don’t want you here and many other people feel the same way. If you had a kid here, the kid can stay but you need to go. Oh wait, the family is being broken up? Then maybe you should not have broken the law coming into this country ILLEGALLY. Don’t come crying to me, you broke the law.

5) There is no such thing as a seperation of church and state according to the Constitution. Please tell me where this is specifically stated. Yes, Congress can’t make any religion the official religion, but if a school wants to teach the Bible, they have every right to do so, get over it.

6) Americans have EVERY RIGHT to be suspicious of Muslims praying while on an airplane. I mean we did have that little incident on 9/11/2001 where Muslims prayed and then decided to take over some planes and kill over 3,000 people.

These are just a few items I felt the need to share. And one more thing to think about over Easter weekend is this - why is it that anything involving Christianity seems to offend people? I truly think it’s because Christianity is the one religion (and I hate to use that term because Christianity is really a faith, not a man-made doctrine) where at some point you have to admit that you are wrong…and the liberal mentality can NEVER do that because everyone has to feel good about themselves even if the life they are leading is perverse, immoral, or destructive.

No comments: